Investors can find a variety of tools at Dinar Recaps, among them public discussion forums, chat rooms, Twitter news, an email list for Dinar, online forums, teleconferences, and the Dinar neighborhood.
With this e-newsletter, you will receive the latest reports and news as quickly as possible. Dinar Recaps has massive traffic to their email newsletter. By joining the Recap community, you can get many benefits and knowledge about buying Dinar.
How To Identify Authentic Iraqi Dinar?
The New Iraqi Dinar was printed by De La Rue Corporation, the world’s largest integrated commercial security paper printer and manufacturer and printer of more than 150 global currencies. The Dinar Recaps is available in denominations of 50, 250, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000 (2011 numbers).
De La Rue embodies a number of near-infallible countermeasures in the New Iraqi Dinar, including:
- Metallic ink (25K rating): An image of a dove is printed in metallic ink in the upper left corner of the back of the Dinar.
- The Embedded Security Thread (25K Index): A metallic security thread should be embedded in the Iraqi dinar paper. Note: The security thread is metallic only on the 25,000 Dinar note.
- Embedded Horse Head Watermark on All Tickets (All Tickets): This is one of the most manageable security features to verify. Hold the Iraqi Dinar up to a bright light source, and the image of a horse’s head should appear clearly. This pattern is embedded in the paper, not printed.
- Embossed name letters glow under ultraviolet (UV) light. You can find UV lamps on Amazon and at some hardware stores. Hold the UV lamp over the Iraqi Dinar in a poorly lit area.
- You should see the UV box with the writing inside on the back of the Dinar.
- The eight-sided icon in the lower-left corner should change color from purple to green when viewed from different angles.
- Unique Arabic Serial Numbers – Each Dinar has a unique number written in Eastern Arabic characters. See the table below for conversion to western numbers. Note the similarities between numbers 2 and 3.